Here’s a recipe on how to make whey protein cookies. Most people prefer to make whey protein bars but if you want to make your own whey protein cookies then here are a few recipes that i have found online. I’ve only tried one of the methods but it is up to you to decide if any one of these methods are easier for you. Good luck!
Chocolate Whey Protein Cookie Recipe
6 egg whites
7 scoops oatmeal (1 3/4 cups)
2 tsp brown “Sugar Twin” (brown Sweet ‘n’ Low)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup un-sweetened apple sauce
4 scoops chocolate (or vanilla) whey powder
2 dashes cinnamon
1 tsp virgin olive oil
1 tsp maple extract
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 325, bake for 20 minutes, Makes 1 dozen cookies…each cookie has 14g of protein
Take a few of these with you to school along with a cup of low fat yogurt. Add a couple scoops of whey to some skim milk and wash it down. It’s a pretty easy (and tasty) way to get 50-60g of protein in a quick fix.
No Bake Chocolate Whey Protein Cookie Recipe
12 cookies (change servings and units)
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup milk
4-5 tablespoons chocolate protein powder or cocoa
1 1/2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 1/2 cups quick oats
2-3 tablespoons vanilla
1. Melt margarine in a saucepan and add milk, protein powder and Splenda.
2. Bring to a boil for no more than a minute or until thick.
3. Remove from heat and add in the oats, peanut butter and vanilla.
4. Mix well.
5. If too crumbly add a touch of water, but this should not be needed.
6. Press into cookies and set to cool on wax paper.